According to darwinism, human has a microbe-like grandfather, he kept reproducing till we found an imaginary common ancestor for human and chimp.
This tale was confronted by the fact that human has 46 chromosomes while apes have 48 !
Looks more or less similar ?!
In fact, the number of chromosomes doesn't hold much importance. What really counts is the genetic information itself.
Let's have a look at other creatures that have the same number of chromosomes-just like human !
- Black rat (Rattus rattus)
- Merriam’s ground squirrel (Spermophilus canus)
- Southern short-tailed shrew (Blarina carolinensis)
- Grevy’s zebra (Equus grevyi)
- Mountain beaver (Aplodontia rufa)
- Muntjacs (Muntiacus reevesi)
- Beach vole (Microtus breweri)
- Nilgai (Boselaphus tragocamelus)
- Kirk’s dik-dik (Rhynchotragus/Madoqua kirkii )
- Grey/common vole (Microtus arvalis)
- Large bentwing bat (miniopterus schreibersi)
- Bolivian Tuco-tuco (Ctenomys boliviensis)
- Crowned Lemur (Lemur mongoz coronatus)
- Red Titi (Callicebus cupreus)
Sable antelope (Kafue, Zambia)
On the other hand these species also have 48 chromosomes, just like chimpanzee.
- European hare/jackrabbit (Lepus europeus)
It's obvious that none is a supposed relative neither for human nor chimpanzee !